About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Update!




Here she is!!!!

Hey everyone! This is Theresa, a friend of the family.

I got a call this morning from Stacy, but it was actually 5pm on Monday in Ethiopia. They said that the flight to Ethiopia was long and that they didn't get much rest, but they have been having an amazing time in Ethiopia! They met Hanna yesterday and she walked right over to them while holding the hand of her special nanny. I can tell that they are already smitten by sweet Hanna. While talking to me, Stacy was laughing at how Hanna kept going over to Tom and giving him kisses! They said that she is spunky, silly, stubborn and very sweet. She is sleeping and eating very well. They love their hotel and the new Hannah's Hope. They had their Embassy appointment this morning and it went smoothly. The travel group of 10 families is meshing so well and they are having a great time. Tomorrow they are going to do some shopping and they feel that Hanna will do just fine hanging out at Hannah's Hope while they shop. Stacy said that Hanna is definitely a momma's girl and loves to be held by Stacy...but she is really warming up to Tom, with kisses and playing with him. Stacy said that she thinks that Hanna is going to fit right in with the family. The special nannies at Hannah's Hope remember L, who was the first child adopted from Hannah's Hope Ethiopia, and they have been kissing her picture that Stacy and Tom brought to show them. Their update made my day! And I know you guys were anxious to hear about them. All is well!

4 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Thanks for the update! So glad all is going well!

Letitia said...

I'm so excited for you guys. She is beautiful. Saying a prayer that she continues to transition smoothly!

Unknown said...

YAY!
SO GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT THEIR JOURNEY!

emilyvogeltanz said...

Yay!! Tears came to my eyes when I saw little Hanna's picture! I adored her at Hannah's Hope and was praying for the family who got to bring home this precious little one! Beaming for you guys!!

joy-
Emily V
VogeltanzFamily.com