About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Home! Exhausted. Blessed!

Hey all,

We made it home and had a wonderful homecoming. My dear friend, talented photographer, and fellow adoptive Mom, Tracie, shot us coming home at the airport and made this video today. She is awesome! Thanks to everyone who came out to welcome us home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob79jbqMepc

Many many thanks (not enough manys) to my angelic bestest friend, Dawn, and my amazing Mom for taking such great care of the kids while we were gone. We really just can't thank you enough or tell you how much we love you.

I'll post more pictures when I am not completely sleep deprived ; - ) Hanna is out cold and I am about to join her.

4 comments:

Julie said...

So sad I missed your arrival this morning but thrilled you guys are back in safe and sound. Weeping at the amazing video Traci put together. Hana is beautiful!

Eastiopians said...

Such a beautiful family! Welcome home! It was an honor to be there to welcome her home and to see your family united. Hugs, Theresa

splashesonapage said...

Sorry we missed your homecoming..kids had a bb game. Pure joy on your face...can't wait to meet Hana. Praise to God for your beautiful family. Love you guys. Tracy and Mike

Teresa said...

WOW! Congratulations! I am so happy for your family, this is so wonderful. I can't believe how big the older kids are getting. The video is absolutely precious. Please know I am sending my hugs to your whole family and I miss you all so much! Pass on my hellos to the rest of the family!
Love, Teresa