About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Friday, January 15, 2010

They are coming home!

It's Theresa here again...I got an email from Stacy today! They are in the air right now on their way back home from Ethiopia, and they are very excited to be coming home with Hanna and to get back to their other 3 precious children! Here is her update... (The email message doesn't seem to want to sit still so pardon the strange spacing below, haha):

"Hanna is doing fantastic! She is so funny...silly and playful and very loving
with both of us already. Last night when I was trying to get her to sleep, she
just kept kissing my face all over. she'd turn my head from side to side and
kiss me over and over. I loved it! She's had a few meltdowns, but for the most
part, has already bonded very well with Tom and me. All of the staff at the
hotel want to hold her, but she only wants us....Yay! By the way, for all the
AGCI people, the hotel is awesome! The food is great, the staff have been so
nice and accommodating...we even have a workout facility and hairdryers. I'm
missing the other kids like crazy and can't wait to see how they all do when they
are all together. The Casa de Chaos is about to get even louder!"

So far everything is on schedule, but the possible delay could happen in the morning, so I will update her blog if I hear of any delays from her. Let's keep them in our prayers that this long flight will whiz by and go very smoothly for them!

No comments: