About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Homestudy done! Next step....

Waiting list! Oh, waiting to be on the waiting list is tough...and the waiting to wait has just begun. Our agency should have our homestudy now and will hopefully approve it soon and then I'll send in all of our documents and find out where we are on the waiting list. Lord, give me patience...and can I have it RIGHT NOW?!!

1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

Wowza! You rock girl! Can't wait until you get on the waiting list and get your number! I am dying for my April number. Patience is hard...especially when so much cuteness is at stake. ;)

Theresa