About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Friday, March 27, 2009

My little man is 5!!!!

It seems like just yesterday I was seeing pictures of my sweet youngest son for the first time...

And here he is March 19th on his 5th birthday. What a big boy!

We had his birthday party at the Children's Museum that he LOVES and he invited a bunch of his buddies. We had a blast! First we filled the kids full of sugar...


Lightening McQueen...of course!!



Then, we set them loose to run like wild animals all through the museum.





5 things (of so many) that I love about my 5 year old boy:
1)You are always so sweet...running up to give me kisses on my back, hands, legs, cheek, at all times of the day.
2) The way your HUGE eyes and dimples light up when you are smiling and being mischeivious.
3) How you love and hug on your brother and sister and are always willing to share whatever you have with them.
4) Your infectious giggle...it's hard not to laugh with you...even when I'm supposed to be disciplining you.
5)The way you always ask me to pray for whoever may be in trouble or hurt when you hear a siren.
My J, you are the sweetest and cutest little stinker, ever! I love you with all my heart and I pray that God continues to bless you your entire life. I know He has blessed me with allowing me to be your mother.
On a side note...birthdays always make me so sad for my childrens' birth mothers. Erika, I pray for you daily, and I pray you have peace. There are not adequate words to thank you for this amazing little boy that you brought into this world and that I am priveleged to call my son. God bless you always.

3 comments:

Eastiopians said...

He is so handsome! And what a sweet note to his birth mother.

Happy 5th Birthday sweet boy!


Theresa

Julia said...

Happy belated birthday J! You sound like you are growing into a sweet soul.

PS to mama de la casa: I've made my blog private but if you'll send me your email address I'll send you an invite. Julia at JuliaOdom.com

HouseOfSmooches said...

I was scanning down your blog and could not help but notice that your son is wearing the same sleeper in his referral picture as our youngest son! We adopted through AGCI in 2005.

All three of your kids are beautiful!