About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My super silly, sassy, sweet girl!



My baby girl is so funny! She has definitely hit the "terrible twos" at 22 months...she is quite sassy and very stubborn. Last night I refused to give her her dessert until she ate her food, so she picked up her plate and proceeded to dump the entire thing on the floor! The dogs loved her for it, but she was not happy when Mommy put her in time out.







She is really so funny though...the girl of a thousand funny faces and who loves to sing and laugh really REALLY loud.



"L" loves to hide in her brother's closet...in the laundry basket and giggle her head off when I "find" her.













Diapers go on your head, right?









"Rock Star, baby!!!!!"



Each and every day, I thank God for this funny, sweet, laughing, loving, awesome little girl. I am so blessed to be her Mommy. I just sit in awe of her and marvel at the fact that I get to be the recipient of her giggles, kisses, hugs and even temper tantrums.

I just don't know where she gets all this silliness?!!!



We all love her so much...especially her big brothers!







1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

She is a super cute little girl! Jo Jo FINALLY doesn't throw her food on the floor...it went on for about 8 months of her life if not longer. Some things still go flying though (spoons, etc.). Love our gals! ;)