About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Jacob's Happy Family Day


I can't believe that it's been six years...yes six!, since my first born baby boy was placed in my arms forever. He was just 4 days old in these pictures.

On September 2nd, we celebrated Jacob's Happy Family day...we went to Ihop for chocolate chip pancakes (yum) and then EGMama and Jacob went to Toys R Us to pick out a present. He chose two lego star wars kits, and he and EGdaddy spent the afternoon puttting them together. This weekend, we will watch the video of the day EGdaddy and I flew into Guatemala and walked out of the airport to a waiting van...with our baby boy inside. It seems like just yesterday. They handed me this beautiful sleeping boy and he opened his eyes and I said, "Hi, Jacob, I'm your Mommy" (lots of happy tears). He was a sweet, sweet baby boy then and he is a sweet, kind-hearted, smart, handsome, compassionate, God-loving kid who I love with my whole heart.




First Christmas...9 months old




Loves his baths-16 months old

3 years old

So grown up at 5!


6th Birthday...already!
Happy Family Day, buddy...we are so very blessed to be your family!

3 comments:

A Team said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

FIRST, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!

WAY TO GO!

I have to look better when my eyes are crossing! We just pulled in from 10 hours of driving.... and a weeks vacation to Disney.
POOPED AM I!

I just had to tell you how proud I am of you!

Eastiopians said...

Happy Family Day Jacob! We are so glad to know you. You are such a sweet young man!

Our Princess said...

Too sweet!!!! And, I'm totally pumped you've got a blog. I noticed it one one of your forum posts & couldn't believe my eyes! Woohoo! Now I can be your blog stalker. Love your sweet family!