About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!


Ok, ok...I've finally taken the plunge! I'm attempting to join the rest of the blogging world and figure out all the techie" stuff! I love to read other people's blogs, but I really suck at anything computer related and have already bugged a co-worker about a thousand times just to get this far : ) Check in from time to time though and see if I can actually figure out how to post all the crazy goings on at the "Casa de Chaos" and with all of our friends and family. I'm looking forward to becomming a real "blogger" and not be harrassed anymore by all my blogging buddies!

I'm starting by showing a couple of new pictures of L that my fabulous photographer friend took of her recently. Her expressions say it all..."I am a wild woman and my mama is getting some big-time payback!" I just love this little girl and all my babies! Stay tuned for more (if I can figure out how)

3 comments:

Coffeybunny said...

Welcome! And I LOVE the name of the blog! Can't wait for Enktatush.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad to see you out in the blogger world! :)

Eastiopians said...

You go girl! It looks awesome. Enktatush party here we come!