About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby girl turns 2!!!!


My sweet Hanna turned two the day before Easter. We were blessed to have some of our aunts and uncles here for her birthday and had a nice family celebration at Grandma's house. Of course she had to have an Elmo cake!
Mom and Jesse helped with the candles...
And Daddy helped open presents.
Aunt Kimmie provided the "bling" and the awesome Princess/ballerina/fairy outfit!


We also colored our Easter eggs that evening which was so much fun for all the kids.
We LOVE you Hanna Ruth! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening! I recently stumbled upon your blog while researching adoption topics, what a wonderful discovery. I have started a new phase in my adoptee process and would love your support and words of wisdom. I am new to the international adoption reunification process and have reached out to the world wide web for guidance.

I can be located at http://jessicaforeign.blogspot.com/, this is a new journey and a wonderful time in my life to explore. Please join me!