About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Congrats to Theresa and Jon....and we could be next!!!!!

My dear friends, Theresa and Jon finally got their referral. An 18-month old Ethiopian beauty! I am so happy for them, and thrilled for this truly blessed little girl...they are amazing parents and just extraordinary people. They've been waiting for over a year for this and I am just so thrilled for them! You can read all about it at http://eastiesandcompany.blogspot.com/
Please be praying for Jon and Theresa to get their new daughter home very soon! The Ethiopian courts close for the month of September, so hopefully they will get an early October court date!

This also means that we are now "unofficially" next in line for a toddler girl! This also means that I am now "officially" crazed thinking about when we will get "the call". It may take a while, because you never know how many children will come into the care of our amazing agency, and especially a little sweetie in our age range (12-24 months). But, God knows and His timing is always PERFECT! Hard to remember when you are so close to finally seeing your child's face for the very first time.
I really can't believe that I'm going to be a Mom again. I never in a million years would've thought that I would be blessed with such an awesome hubby and four amazing kids at this point (or any point) in my life. Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Love you girlfriend!!!! I am praying that you see your daughter's face very soon! I would love it if she and our sweet Orange could be at HH together and playing with one another...I think at this point that it is inevitable that they WILL be together and that is SO special!!!!
Ring phone ring! Ring phone ring!

Theresa

michelle bales said...

Ran across your blog on Cynthia's page - I met you at her house a while ago. Exciting news - I said a prayer for you.