About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GRADUATION!


So, I'm WAY behind on my posting, but I also WAY behind on getting pictures from the camera to the computer and then resized so I can put them on my blog, but such is the busy life of a full-time working, tired-but-fulfilled Mom of three, waiting-to-be Mom of four. I don't know how alot of Mom's keep up, I usually go to bed right after the kids, so I don't get much done at night.
Anyway, my sweet J2 "graduated" from pre-school in May and I'm finally getting around to showing off the pictures. He looked so sweet in his cap and gown. I can't believe my second "baby" is going into Kindergarten in a month!



The whole family came out to cheer him on!

Here's my big boy with his best buddy

I love you sweet boy!!!!!

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

He is adorable!!!! Loved the pics Stacy. Better late than never. ;)

demp5 said...

Stacy,
I got your info from Sue B. We also have one precious child from Guatemala and would love to adopt again. We are thinking Ethiopia and AGCI. It would be so helpful to ask you a few questions. Please feel free to contact me via my blog.
Thank you,
Meghan