About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

She's OURS!!!!

Yipppeeeee!!!! She is ours!!!! We just got word that little H is now offically our daughter!!! Now, we wait for the U.S. Embassy to give us a date to travel to bring her home. I am on cloud 9!!!!! Thank you God!

8 comments:

The B Family said...

Hallelujah!
So happy for you!

JonesEthiopia said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Brian and Heather said...

WOOOHOOO! Congratulations! Enjoy the celebration =)

The McBs said...

I am so HAPPY!!!! YAY!!! Can't wait for you hold that sweet little thing!

Julie said...

Praise God!!! Can't wait till you get that sweet girl HOME!!

Julie said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

titushome said...

Wonderful news!!! Praise the Lord!! Hoping for soon travel dates for all of us!!!! Bet we travel together. :)

Sarah

Eastiopians said...

WWAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am THRILLED and doing a HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!


YAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!