About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

FINALLY!!!! COURT DATE!!!!

So after I finally chilled out and waited for God's hand on this...our case manager, Julie called me today to tell us that we have a court date. November 9th! Not as early as I'd hoped, but I totally trust God and His timing. Please pray for all to go well and for H's birthfather to be able to make the long trip to Addis Ababa for our court date. Pray also that he will have peace and know that we love and will take wonderful care of this amazing little girl. And, please pray that God is preparing all of our hearts for all the new adjustments and for our family of five to become a family of six!! God is so good...I have a very grateful heart today.

4 comments:

Lori Inman said...

Yay! Congrats.

Julie said...

What a great thing to be thankful for in November...going to court and passing!

A.H. said...

Yeah for court date!!!!! Congrats.

Eastiopians said...

GIRL!!! It's time to get on the happy choo choo....WAHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!


WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Little H is coming home everybody...one BIG step closer!! :)

Theresa