About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

J and Mommy's Florida adventure!!

I had the best time tormenting J1! I suprised him at school on Thursday and didn't tell him where we were going or what we were going to do. I made him guess all the way to the airport and then when we got there, Daddy asked him if he could go anywhere...where would he like to go? He said...New York...hahahaha. I said "well, New York would be fun but they don't have Mickey Mouse". His little jaw just dropped! I think he was in shock.
I told him we were going to Florida to see his cousis...Yay! On Friday, we went to Disney World and had an unbelievably good day. The weather was awesome, and we didn't wait more than 10 minutes or so to ride anything!
We had a blast! J1 even rode his first rollercoaster...Thunder Mountain. I didn't tell him it was a rollercoaster when we got on because I knew he'd freak out. His little eyes were as big as saucers and he didn't look very happy, but I think he liked it...once it stopped. : )
He did pull me aside to tell me that the ride made him "obnoxious"...(he meant nauseous) haha

We met Peter Pan...and Uncle R channelled his inner Jack Sparrow :
My happy boy in the Happiest Place on earth. Not a bad birthday suprise, I think ; )


And that was just the first day! On Saturday, Uncle R and Aunt C took us all out on their boat to fish and play.

We couldn't have asked for better weather...and I even caught a shark...ok, a little baby shark, but it was shark!

We snorkeled and played on the beach and just had an awesome day. The water was so clear and blue...just like being in the Caribbean. That's my kind of day.




Thank you, God for my awesome oldest boy and for giving us the opportunity to go on this amazing trip and get to spend time with my Sister and her family. I don't think either one of us will ever forget our time together. Thanks again, Aunt C and Uncle R, and counsis D and D...we love you guys!

3 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!!!

Julie said...

You have a beautiful family! Thanks so much for the east coast toast at the picnic! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Leah from the AGCI waitlist, just making my way around blog world to families I haven't "met" yet. I love surprising my kiddos though I haven't ever done anything that big. What fun for you to have some quality time with the oldest- as the oldest of four I can say he'll never forget it.