About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, I've been photo tagged. I'm supposed to pull the fourth picture from the fourth file on my computer, so here it is. These are J1's sweet little fat toddler feet when he was only 17 months old. We took a trip to California to see Grandma B and Grandpa M. This was J1's first time to ever see the beach and he loved it! It's hard to believe that little boy is going to be seven years old this year! I'm going to tag Lorri, Kelly C., and Dani.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that little tubby belly...I LOVE IT! Just wanted to let you know I finally got my tagged photos up. Sorry it took so long. We're on a loaner laptop and I have been a slacker at uploading pictures. It has taken my laptop too long to get fixed though so I cannot hold out any longer. :)