About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Wine-ing about Sonoma!!!


































Okay, So I was sent to Sonoma California last weekend for work. I know, I know...it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it : ) The shoot was awesome...the crew was fantastic, our talent couldn't have been more accomodating and the weather was amazing. Here are a few pictures from our shoot out there...we were shooting promo wraps for the Dream Home that my company gives away every year. I can't show pictures of the home, but here are some of the shoot. People are always asking me what I do for work...well, I gotta tell you, I am blessed with an awesome job! I write and produce for a major cable network and it really is a blast sometimes.


































We shot at two gorgeous wineries in Sonoma and did a little wine-tasting after work with the crew.










This was our director and our producer in Sonoma...
they were fantastic...and lots of fun. The best part of the weekend though, was that one of my best and dearest friends, Donna, was able to fly down from Oregon to meet me and hang out for the weekend! That's her on the right.


























It was sooooooooo great getting to spend time with Donna and catch up. I miss her and her family terribly since they moved away. She is truly an amazing woman and friend and I'm so glad that we got to spend time together this weekend.


Thanks so much for coming, Donna! I love you girl!!!!!



And thanks too to my amazing husband and Mom who took awesome care of our kids while I was gone. I love you both so much!!!





















3 comments:

Our Princess said...

How fun!

Coffeybunny said...

Next time I'll be your personal assistant, right!?
Sounds like a terrific trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Cynthia! ANYTIME you need someone to carry your bags or get you coffee, seriously, you don't even have to pay me. ;P