About Me

My photo
I'm an extremely blessed woman! I have a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, an awesome Mom and Mom-in-law, Dad-in law, fantastic brothers and sisters and brother and sister in-law, nieces and nephews,a great job and lots of fun friends.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!


Ok...proud mama moment here...My awesome, athletic, amazing oldest child scored his first soccer goal! He seemed kindof stunned at first (of course, he could have been distracted by the crazy woman on the sidelines that was screaming her head off : ) I just love watching these kids play soccer. It's like a little huddle of arms and legs running around the ball and one by one they all fall down...too cute! But just look at my big boy really catching on to the whole "kick the ball to the goal thing". I'm just so proud...oh my gosh...I guess I've become a "soccer Mom"!

Here he is going in for the kill...ok, maybe just trying to kick the ball in.

And, then cutie little number 8 comes to give him a high-five...what a stud!

1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

I hope to be a soccer mom one day...I love the sport and watching the kids play! He did awesome! And I have SEEN how hard it is for kids to make a goal (way too much back and forth for me sometimes), so that is a BIG deal! Give him a high-five from the Easts. :)